Wanna Be A Kitsap Fresh Producer?
Selling on Kitsap Fresh is easy. Produce growers only need a business license and to follow our producer guidelines to start. Other benefits of selling through Kitsap Fresh include:
- No hauling of unnecessary product to market. You know exactly how much you have sold and who it is going to each week.
- No weekly vendor booth fees. Kitsap Fresh is very low cost to producers with a one time yearly payment for dues.
- Free up more of your time. Kitsap Fresh is an online Farmers Market that does not require you standing at a booth selling for hours each market.
- easy online interface allows you to hop on at your convenience to post available products for the coming week (even in your PJ’s!).
More about selling: Kitsap Fresh is here to promote local farmers, to stimulate the local economy and to provide wholesome local products to our consumers. Applicants that source supplies locally from Kitsap County and adjacent counties will be approved first.
Producer Membership is $50/year and requires Board approval. Please keep in mind that approval may take up to six weeks. Please read through our Producer Guidelines and Terms of Service to see if you will qualify to sell through this market. Also please read our Civility Policy & Livestock Welfare Guidelines.
Kitsap Fresh Limitations:
- Kitsap Fresh has only one aggregation site which is at Kitsap Fresh warehouse in Kingston (5686 Minder Rd. Suite #201).
- Producer drop off window is fairly short, only an hour & fifteen minutes, every Wednesday from 1:00pm to 2:15pm. Producers must be on time for drop off or we can not get the orders out on time.
- Cottage Industry Items are NOT permitted to be sold on Kitsap Fresh, sorry.
- All goods received at the aggregation site must have a label or legible marking indicating producer name, product name and all ingredients of products. Please refer to our Producer Guidelines for more information.
If you are ready to sign up as a Kitsap Fresh Producer please answer the following questions, your response will be used by our Board to consider your application.
By submitting this application you agree to all rules and guidelines that govern Kitsap Fresh, including but not limited to the, “Terms of Service”, “Producer Guidelines”, “Civility Policy” & “Livestock Welfare Guidelines”
Producer Application Form:
Also as part of your application email a copy of your business logo, business license, and any other required permits or documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do Not Pay until your farm/business as been approved. You may use pay your annual dues via PayPal with the “Buy Now” buttons below. You may also bring a check to your 1st distribution, remember cash is king.
Annual Membership is $50